‘Nimmanna, Samajavanna and Family safety ittu Rakshana Madkobeku’ – this is the Avinash character advice to the youths. In fact this is the crux of the film too. This was evident from the screening of trailer of the film before the audio release on Wednesday night at The Bell Hotel.
We give you some of the highlights of this audio release attended by Basanthkumar Patil, KCN Chandrasekhar, Sa Ra Govindu, Thomas D Souza and others.
- Sai Jadhav director of the film says if you hear to the elders you would get ‘Mrushtanna’ otherwise life is ‘Chitranna’. The film is at DTS level and next month it is releasing.
- Producer Nagesh Rao over a cup of coffee with Sai Jadhav decided to produce this film. This is a complete Kannada cinema and no one is an outsider for the film. Foreign culture Kayile Namage beda he emphasizes.
- I skip college and showed interest in music. This is the first catch for me. I would give good music for Kannada films said music director Hiten KT.
- Shakthi, Venki, Vikas are three heroes. Deepika and Jahnavi are the heroines. Mahantesh is the cameraman of the film.
- Deepika agreed to act in this film hearing the songs. She plays simple house wife who get cheated.
- Jahnavi already into Tamil movies plays the bold, confident and strong character. Majority are newcomers in this film and seek support she pointed.