TRIBUTE TO DR VISHNU, DR ASHWATH AND OTHERS BY KFCC
Posted date: 6/January/2010
The Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce organized ‘Shraddanjali’ for recently demised prominent personalities Dr Vishnuvardhana, Dr C.Ashwath and Chandulal Jain had one more additional name of Circus Boranna who died on the day Jain died.
What the speakers said at the ‘Shraddanjali’ meeting on Tuesday evening at Gayathri Vihar Palace:
- I did not believe the news of Dr Vishnu demise. He was a Snehajeevi, I can’t express words for his service to Kannada cinema industry – C Ashwath ‘Raitha Nada Geethe’ is every green one. I have done my duty as chief minister for memorial and allotting Rs.10 crores for Dr Vishnu – Karnataka chief minister Dr BS Yediyurappa.
- Dr Ashwath songs are in the blood….Dr Vishnu always remains in the memory. Can’t forget him – Dr Srinath.
- To remember the gems for ever the government of Karnataka should come up with film cities in the names of Dr.Rajakumar and Dr Vishnuvardhana at Mysore and Bangalore – MP Ananthkumar.
- This is very difficult to digest – Savinalli Iro Samanathe Yavudarallu Illa’ – KCN Chandrasekhar
- Idhu Dodda Musuku, Muddhu Chinna Koosu – Naanu Vishnu madidh Thappu yaava kalavidaru Madabedi – Dwarakish.
- I still don’t believe my friend Vishnu is dead. This is not a ‘Shraddanjali’ meet for me. I came here to thanks certain people who helped in sanctioning what we asked for Dr Vishnu. Today what Ananthkumar has said about film city is very appropriate - Ambarish.
- Dr Vishnu was like my son. Today what we got for Dr Vishnu was possible only from Ambarish – Dr B Saroja Devi.
- Raj has no parallel and like that Vishnu also has no parallel – I asked Vishnuji to stand for election opposite Ananthkumar. He said only friendship is enough – Siddaramaiah.
- Dr Vishnu is Roopa, Dr Ashwath is Artha and Chandulal Jain is ‘Dwani’ of Kannada – TS Nagabharana.
- Kalavidhanige Savilla – it is like dirty cloth getting cleaned.