The central government on Tuesday issued SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for cinema halls. The screening of films takes place from 15th of October.
Here are the guidelines:
· Occupancy in the auditorium is not more than 50%.
· Physical distancing while seating.
· Seats not occupied shall be marked as such.
· Hand wash and hand sanitizers.
· Temperature of all air-conditioning in the range of 24-30 degrees.
· Spitting is strictly prohibited.
· Multiple sale counters for food and beverages.
· Aarogya Sethu app is advised (but is not mandatory).
· Thermal screening to be carried out. Only asymptomatic individuals shall be allowed.
· Show timings will be staggered and a sufficient number of counters at the box office should be opened.
· Audience are encouraged to avoid any movement during the intermission.
· Digital payments should be the preferred mode of payment.
· Regular cleaning and disinfection of the box-office.
· Proper queue management at the box office using floor markings.
· No food/beverage allowed inside the auditorium while the audience should follow the respiratory etiquettes.
· Wearing of face covers/masks is mandatory and contact number will be taken to facilitate contact tracing.
· Public service announcements on COVID-19 appropriate behaviour shall be made and any stigmatization or unruly behavior shall be dealt with strictly.
· Contact number of audience shall be taken to facilitate contact tracing.
· Mandatory use of face masks.