I AM SELFISH TO ROLES MONEY MATTERS ? RADHIKA PANDIT!
Posted date: 07 Wed, Sep 2011 ? 09:26:49 AM
I do agree that I am very selfish for roles and I also agree that money matters at this juncture of time’ – this is Radhika Pandit the terrific performer on Kannada screen speaking to media persons on Monday night after the briefing of Kannada film ‘Sagar’.
Here we bring the highlights of this terrific actress, eloquent speaker and sensible in attitudes. Of course most beautiful Radhika Pandit is ‘Pundit’ of acting.
- I am not able to take risk for deglamorised roles. I got one sometime back. The director of that film who has one unfinished project already said If I don’t agree he will not that subject.
- I had to put lot of hard work. I should not work for any other film. I should change the skin color, no eyebrow shaping, no nails cutting and polishing, lot of hair growth on the hands and it is something no one has heard it before.
- Radhika Pandit very calculative says I had to give up a few films in the process and my economics do not work out the distinction holder in commerce graduation.
- I feel on the one side losing such roles would not allow me to climb the ladder and knock at the national awards. I also know for ‘Fashion’ Hindi cinema Priyanka Chopra got the best national actress award for very glamorous role.
- Working with offbeat films is not feasible for me at this point of time.
- I have ‘Addhuri’ and ‘Sagar’ is nearing completion. One film again for Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar was supposed to be for the banner of Rockline Productions. Now that is taken by Nagathihalli Chandrasekhar.
- In my career I am demanding what I should get and it is not excess. I don’t know about others. I am very clear and clean!
- When I got series of Film Fare awards, Karnataka state award I do feel happy for it.
- From the beginning of my career I am placed in the cinema with one more heroine. In a film like Sagar it is three heroines film. I always study my role and then give the nod.
- For a role in film like ‘Hudugaru’ lot of people when who surround me say why my hands are empty. I keep on munching in that film. They notice very good interesting things from the roles.
- On a question for bagging hat trick in FF, let me see there is no film of mine whether I would get it. I don’t look for it. It has come on my merit.
- I am quite comfortable and don’t feel the need of going to other language films. When I land up at FF event I got queries but it is not time yet to go to other languages. I don’t know Telugu, Tamil or Malayalam.
Kannada Movie/Cinema News - I AM SELFISH TO ROLES MONEY MATTERS ? RADHIKA PANDIT! - Chitratara.com
Copyright 2009 chitratara.com Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.