Navarasa Nayaka Jaggesh was at his height of wit and hit at the Chandanavana Film Critics Academy awards on Saturday night at Kalavidara Bhavana after receiving the best actor award for his performance in ‘Premiere Padmini’ Kannada film of 2019.
Take a look at the wit and hit of the actor and usage of some of the words were unwanted.
· Kannadigas lost Swabhimana and watch other language films.
· We have only 3 lakh audiences for medium budget and 14 lakh audience for big star films.
· Films and entertainment programs are watched in ablution time today. Of course there is competition. But we Kannadigas face the stiffest competition.
· Unless Kannadigas watch Kannada films that have good contents, it is difficult to survive.
· In my days films were made in minimum budget. A film made in Rs.14 lakhs earned Rs.69 lakhs. It is Sa Ra Govindu who gave me Rs.3 lakhs as remuneration. For films like Tharle Nan Maga my first film it was Rs.25000.
· Jaggesh quoted the tale of a farmer and happy family. How the generations passed the deteriorating situation evolved in such a family.
· It is similar in Kannada filmdom. After Dr Rajakumar, Dr Vishnu and Dr Ambarish we don’t have leaders.
· When there was problem for Kannadigas Annavru ‘Panchche Eththi Katti Bartha Idru’. There was a leader with principles.
· Jaggesh on the absence of cinema industry personalities to CFCA said from next year the attendance would be good. I would come and sit for 20 minutes as I have other ‘Abhyasas’ he said.
· Jaggesh thanked Shruthi Naidu and Ramesh Indira for giving him ‘Premiere Padmini’. Many have called up watching this film and appreciated me.
· Sa Ra Govindu my long time friend has been of great support for Premiere Padmini when there was distribution problem.
Kannada Cinema's Latest Wallpapers
Kannada Cinema's Latest Videos
Kannada Movie/Cinema News - JAGGESH IN WIT AND HIT! - Chitratara.com
Copyright 2009 chitratara.com Reproduction is forbidden unless authorized. All rights reserved.