One of the pretty actresses of South India Shriya Saran looking very gorgeous in her royal blue outfit was in pretty good mood with the media persons when she was invited for a chat at Le Meredian Hotel on Monday afternoon.
Shriya Saran very optimistic, unassuming pretty woman spoke on various topics. Here are the highlights:
· Chandra is a pretty cinema. It is on a huge canvas. I was with Deepa and now with Roopa as director. It is modern and traditional film filled with emotions. Told in realistic way. I am sure one would fall in love with it.
· I learnt Kalari Payattu more for this film. In school days I learnt a bit. For this film it is action scene shot at temple background. It is graceful and elegant.
· At Mysore Palace shoot I could get one book from Library to read. Suddenly I was asked to keep it back. It was prohibited reading at that place and time.
· Learning is there from both male and female directors. The psyche is different in both.
· Roopa Iyer is very brilliant and she crossed all barriers, has sensibilities and emotionally very good. She is a gifted director.
· The film is not beautiful just because of all us around. It is because the script of Roopa Iyer is beautiful and it is narrated in a grand way.
· I am painting these days. I love reading, swimming, Yoga, travel a lot, do meditation.
· I am in to social service besides acting. Six visually handicap I support via NGO ‘Spandana’. There is no care for visually handicap in many sectors of our society. I would go for eye transplantation in the coming days.
· I am working with Nagarjuna in Telugu and a Hindi film ‘Valmiki Bandu’.
· Bangalore is my favorite place. It is cool, vibrant and friendly people found here. My cousins live here. I always find a place called ‘Corner House’ where all types of ice creams are found.
· I find PKH Doss very interesting. He is always with word Ready Ready….on the sets. He has good heart.
· For ambitions…I would say ‘Hazare Kwaishe…..at present Moon is the limit.