The macho hero from ‘Dhuniya’ – Vijay rising to stardom in the last few years has decided to start his own banner.
The muhuruth he has fixed is on January 20, 2012 – his next birthday. Like many of the heroes like Darshan, Sudeep, Ganesh, Upendra and others – Vijay is also starting his own banner after a thorough study of the market.
We had a telephonic chat with this lovable actor Vijay. We give you the excerpts of the interview!
- I am starting my own banner in the next year beginning. That is mainly because I want to do my kind of cinema that has no restrictions.
- I have seen restrictions to the director concept in many of the films. I do not want that to happen for my film. As glorious as the film is – the result is also like that.
- I have seen producers asking director to adjust for the crowd shots wherever people are there. That is not good for the cinema.
- Secondly to provide a platform for my next generation this type of home banner helps.
- Before I start my banner, I get ready a few subjects. I don’t want to be stereo type.
- I never want to become a director in my life.
- Nanagenu Athee Aase Illa. I am in touch with my friends in forming the banner.
- Yes. I have asked Ravichandran sir to give one of his costumes – Kachche Panche! I was hoping to get one from him from the days of ‘Sipayi’. This pan type Kachche Panche Ravisir was the first one to wear.
- I am preserving in my cupboard the ‘Kacche Panche’ that I bought from Ravisir house!
- With funny talks the fine elements for the life I got from Ravichandransir and Jaggeshsir. I imbibe lot of good qualities. I have got it from Dr Raj and Rajanikanth.
- I am praying for the good health of Rajani sir. I DON’T MIND IN GIVING ONE YEAR OF MY LIFE TO RAJANIKANTHJI!
- I am having variety of films on hand now – Shashank is a brilliant director and ‘Jarasandha’ will be a fine film.
- Bheema Teeradalli is quite different from all my earlier films.
- Johny Mere Naam releasing shortly is a fine entertainer. Preetham Gubbi has done well.
- My next with K Manju is at the discussion stage. I have heard three stories from the producer side.
- I am still continuing the social service – one year lump sum I donate and Keep quiet.