The newly elected President of Kannada film producers association (KFPA) Umesh Banakar has set a few guidelines to achieve at a super fast speed in the coming days. The meeting on Friday attended by MG Ramamurthy, Praveen Kumar, Ramesh Yadav, Ba Ma Girish, Anitha Rani and others
In a meeting of KFPA the following guidelines set to achieve:
· Complete the unfinished building of KFPA. The second floor is under construction. From the proceeds earned via rent will be utilized for the welfare fund of the KFPA members.
· At the KFPA building a preview theater, conference hall, having a media meet is possible.
· How to get the censor certificate spending less amount is also in the thought.
· To arrive at a solution to bail out the producers from facing defeat. The different forms of generating revenue for them are worked out. Cinema marketing and making tips will be extended. A workshop is planned in this direction. When a producer makes money he thinks of continuing the profession.
· Economically weaker section producers should be accommodated with a site – an appeal will be given to the Karnataka chief minister.
· The rental of UFO and Qube is to be checked with proper meeting and dialogue. When they earn money via advertisements a share should come to the producers because the audience comes for the film.
· To weed out the bribe money given for getting the subsidy amount.
· Speed up the Film City and make proper use of Rs.500 crores set for it.
· Urging for three more floors at Kanteerava studio for various activities.