· I am satisfied and happy in all aspects of life. I had even acted in doyen director SR Puttanna Kanagal as a child actor in Ranganayaki in the original name of Jayashree.
Sudharani acted in 80 films as heroine and 120 films in character roles. Sudharani journey in cinema since 1978. It is 44 years of cinema career. From Anand in 1986 she made debut as heroine opposite Shivarajakumar as debutant.
· Sudharani is also having expertise in dubbing and her recent one is for the character of Raveena Tandon in KGF 2.
· I have the satisfaction of acting with so many super stars and technicians.
· I had worked in three shifts during Mane Devru film shooting time.
· I am not yet complete as far as taking up the direction department. That needs a lot of attention. I am looking after family and choosing roles.
· My daughter Nidhi is in Second Year Law and doing Company Secretary – coming to cinema is her choice and I don’t force her.
· I like the Zubeida (Hindi film in trilogy based on ill fated actress Zubeida Begum) kind of roles, I wish to perform in Biopics but the right one has to impress me. We have so many stalwarts of the past in history.
· How about a biopic on Sudharani – she laughs loudly and that is not in my hands she says.
· How about the stock of her films and events in her custody? Sudharani feels depressed that all the stock of her career in films stored in a hard disc was stolen from the car parked at her Malleswaram residence. She has nothing to look back to.
· What is her worry? The disparity is still seen in the cinema industry, it is male dominated. In the Malayalam industry the female artists irrespective of their physique do some of the wonderful roles. Why is it not happening in Kannada filmdom she asks?